Personal injury is a category of law that covers damages from physical and emotional injuries caused by another. This includes car crashes, trucking injuries, wrongful death, defective products, dog bites, slip and falls, and more. Your injury may require medical and forensic investigation including accident reconstruction, engineer, or metallurgist. It is important to talk to a lawyer to understand what course(s) of action you should take in order to protect your legal interests.
If you have been injured due to the fault of another, do not risk being taken advantage of by the insurance company. Their adjusters are trained how to minimize the amount they pay. You should have someone representing your legal interests to pursue the most benefits possible. It is best to contact a lawyer sooner rather than later because there are legal deadlines and investigation that may need to be done right away. It costs you nothing extra to do this because we only get paid when we recover compensation for you.
The Edelman lawyers handle all personal injuries: Examples of some of the types of cases we work on include:
- Product Liability / Defective Products;
- Work Injuries
- Car Crash;
- Trucking injuries;
- Dog Bite, Dog Attack,
- Slip & Fall;
- Wrongful Death / Death Claims
Columbia Motor Vehicle Crash Statistics:
One of the most reported personal injuries are car crashes and trucking injuries. The Missouri Department of Transportation issues yearly statistics on volume of incidents. The number of fatalities due to motor vehicle incidents has increased in Columbia since 2012. The Department of Transportation reports the number one cause of car crashes is speeding, driver inattention and impaired driving. A couple of new trends have emerged for 2015 including increases in improper lane use and substance-impaired driving. Do not allow an individual to escape legal responsibility for your injury.
Call and talk to one of our lawyers to determine the best course of action for you at 314-631-6777 or
573-860-8886 (local). We always provide a free initial consultation.
Our Edelman Columbia Personal Injury Lawyer Can help:
- Combined 48 Years of Experience helping people who have been injured – Let our experience work for you;
- Family owned and operated – You get two generations of Edelmans working on your case;
- Trusted service that is straightforward and honest – We encourage you to read our testimonials from real clients;
- We Educate our clients in the law – We take the time to tell you why;
- We have never represented insurance companies;
- Our Lawyers are known to pick up the phones instead of staff – Clients want to talk to their lawyer and not support staff to answer their questions
- Trial lawyers who actively take cases to trial – Each case is prepared as if it is going to trial. This way you are prepared in the event your case does not settle.
If you wish to know more about the personal injury services that the Edelman Law Office offers in Columbia, Missouri, please call 314-631-6777 or 573-860-8886 (local). Our Columbia personal injury lawyers always provide a free initial consultation.