If you have suffered a personal injury due to the fault or negligence of another, you may be entitled to damages. Personal Injury law encompasses many different types of injuries including death claims, products liability, car crashes, trucking injuries, dog bites, etc. It is important to discuss your case with a qualified lawyer to help determine what type of case you have. There are legal deadlines and specifics laws that apply to each case. Every case is different and based on its own merits. You may have multiple types of claims for one injury. Do not risk anything when it comes to your health and financial well being.
All initial consultations are always free. If you hire us, we do not get paid until you get paid. Our fee is based on a percentage of what we recover for you. You never pay hourly. Call one of our Farmington personal injury lawyers at 314-631-6777.
Our office handles all personal injury matters. Some examples of the types of cases we handle include:
- Product Liability / Defective Products;
- Work Injuries
- Car Crash;
- Trucking injuries;
- Dog Bite, Dog Attack,
- Slip & Fall;
- Wrongful Death / Death Claims
How A Farmington Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help
Your case may require investigation by an expert in a particular field. This may include a medical expert, engineer, metallurgist, or scene reconstruction. It is important to call an attorney immediately to investigate this while the mechanisms of the injury are readily available and unaltered.
It is also important to know the legal deadlines that apply to your case. If you miss those deadlines, then you may receive nothing.
Anytime you are injured due to the fault of someone else it is important to do the following:
- Seek medical attention immediately;
- Call the police and report the injury;
- Document everything – take pictures, write down the contact information for all parties, video;
- Preserve the Evidence – the longer you wait can make it harder to locate evidence
Why you should hire us as your Farmington Injury Lawyer:
There are many reasons why you should retain our office to represent in your case. Some reasons include:
- Combined 48 years of experience;
- Two generations of Edelman lawyers working for you;
- Leaders who provide honest and straightforward advice;
- Family owned and operated;
- Attorney who actively take cases to trial;
- Have aggressively represented thousands of past clients;
- Only represents injured people and never insurance companies.
Contact a Farmington Personal Injury Lawyer Today
The Edelman lawyers represent those injured in Farmington, St. Francois County as well as throughout the State of Missouri. Our firm is dedicated to fighting for the rights of the injured, whether it happened in the workplace or was caused by another’s negligence.
Contact one of our personal injury lawyers at 314-631-6777 for a free initial assessment of your case.