Many individuals are hurt every year on the job and either their case is wrongfully denied or the worker is released too early from medical care. In Missouri, it does not matter whether you contributed to your own workplace injury. We have a no-fault workers’ compensation system.
Generally, an Employer usually will turn over a work injury to their insurance company who then handles almost all aspects of the injury for the employer. Any loyalty you thought you may have from the employer does not transfer to the insurance adjuster. The insurance company’s main goal is to save their company money. Do not rely on them doing the right thing. You need an attorney representing your interests to ensure you are not taken advantage of.
It is important to hire a lawyer to protect your interests and pursue the most compensation possible.
- You should be suspicious when the insurance company tries to settle your case before you are released from medical care.
- Our office investigates injuries and retains medical and other experts to provide an independent and unbiased opinion as to your medical needs, vocational/work ability, and percentage of disability from your work injury.
Lebanon, Missouri Docket Location and Information:
The Lebanon docket is currently held inside the Laclede County Library located at 915 S Jefferson Ave, Lebanon, MO 65536. This is for people injured in or hired out of Laclede County, Pulaski County, and Wright County. The Springfield Division of Workers’ Compensation Office assigns a Judge who travels to the Lebanon location.
Top Reasons to hire us as your Lebanon Workers Compensation Lawyer
- Combined 48 years of representing injured workers in Missouri;
- Family owned and operated;
- Honest and straight forward advice;
- Our lawyers are former laborers and construction workers- we know what really happens when someone gets hurt on the job;
- Leaders in workers’ compensation among our peers;
- Trial lawyers – we actively take cases to trial
- Maximize your benefits- the majority of individuals who hire a lawyer receive more than those who do not
Contact a Lebanon Workers’ Compensation Lawyer at the Edelman Law Office
The Edelman Law Office has a history of serving clients in and around Lebanon, Missouri. If you have been injured, call us at 314-631-6777 or 573-860-8886 (local phone number) for a free initial consultation.