If you have suffered an injury caused by someone else’s actions or negligence, you have certain legal rights against the wrong-doer for damages. It is important to talk to a lawyer to determine what damages you may be entitled to and the best route to pursue them. There are specific legal deadlines that you need to be sure not to miss. Our office has helped injured people and their families for decades recover the damages they deserve. Your number one goal should be to get the most treatment possible to attempt to heal from your injury. We understand that no amount of money will ever get back your health. However, we advocate for our clients to the full extent of the law in order to recover the compensation they deserve to attempt to regain stability in their lives.
We do not get paid a fee unless we recover compensation for you.
We recommend you visit our personal injury page to learn more about this topic and how we can help you. If you wish to pursue a case in personal injury or would like to discuss your case, call us at 314-631-6777 to speak to a St. Louis personal injury lawyer.
We handle all aspects of Personal Injury.
Personal injury is an overarching and general term used to describe a physical or emotional injury to someone that was caused by the fault of someone else. We represent individuals who have been injured due to:
- Car Crash & Trucking Injuries;
- Defective Products;
- Wrongful Death;
- Slip and Fall;
- Dog Bite or Dog Attack
Why Hire a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer from the Edelman Law Office
- Combined 48 years representing injured people & their families;
- Family owned and operated; Our headquarters is in the historic former Affton, St. Louis Fire Department building in South St. Louis.
- Two generations of Edelmans that work for you;
- Leadership with honest and straightforward advice- We urge you to review our real testimonials.
- Personalized Service- Our lawyers are known to pick up the phones instead of staff;
Contact a St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
You do not have to go through this alone. Contact us at 314-631-6777 for a free initial, no-obligation consultation with an experienced St. Louis personal injury lawyer.