Thousands of individuals get hurt in central Missouri on the job every year. In 2015 alone, there were 3,608 first reports of injury filed by employers/insurers in Boone County, Missouri. (2015 Annual Report Missouri Department of Labor).
Injured workers have the right under Missouri law §287 to file a claim for compensation and receive benefits for their work injury. Your employer’s report of injury does not protect your rights. It requires the filing of a timely and proper claim for compensation to protect your rights. Our attorneys are experienced in this and can help you through this process.
Do not listen to your boss when he/she tells you that your injury is not covered under work comp. The truth is that the law has changed over its decades of existence to allow benefits for virtually almost all injuries. This includes but is not limited to:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Cubital Tunnel Syndrome;
- Repetitive trauma and overuse injuries;
- Chemical and Toxic Exposure;
- Inhalation injuries;
- Burn injuries;
- Brain, PTSD, & Psychological injuries;
- Hearing and vision loss;
- Back and Spinal Injuries;
- Broken & Fractured Bones;
- Sprains, Strains, & Hernias;
- Knee, Leg, Foot, Hand, and Arm Injuries;
- Mesothelioma, Asbestosis, Berylliosis, Coal Workers Pneumoconiosis, Bronchiolitis Obliterans, Silicosis, Silicotuberculosis, Manganism, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndrome
We only get paid if and when we receive compensation for you. Our trial attorneys have over four decades of experience representing injured workers. Take advantage of our experience to help you protect your health and your family’s financial well being.
Columbia, Missouri Workers’ Compensation
The Jefferson City Division of workers’ compensation assigns a Judge to travel to Columbia to handle the Boone County Docket. You may also, in certain situations, have to come to Jefferson City for your case.
For help with your work injury or to learn more, call us at 314-631-6777 to talk to an injury lawyer.
Why hire us as your Columbia Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
- Combined 48 Years of Experience Representing injured workers;
- Family owned and operated;
- Straight forward and honest advice;
- Our Lawyers are all former laborers & construction workers- We know what really happens when someone gets hurt on the job;
- Trial lawyers – We actively take cases to trial on a regular basis
- Leaders in our field – We are known for workers’ compensation. We have written scholarly papers, given lectures, and have helped make positive changes in workers’ compensation.
- Real results for real people – We urge you to read our real testimonials from real clients.
Choose Us as Your Columbia Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
If you are injured in the workplace, it is your legal right to pursue workers’ compensation benefits. Hiring one of the lawyers from Edelman Law Office will ensure that you have someone representing your best interests. Our first and number one goal is for you to receive the most possible medical treatment to attempt to cure and relieve your injury because your health is most important. Our second goal is to recover the most compensation possible under the law.
If you have questions about how our Columbia workers’ compensation lawyers can help with your claim, call us at 314-631-6777. An injury lawyer will review your case and help you decide how you wish to move forward.