When you are injured on the job, unless your company has been approved to self insure, your case will be transferred to another company insurance adjuster who has never met you before. Most of the time the adjuster is out of state and has never visited your work site. Any loyalty you think your company has for you will not apply to the adjuster. Do not depend on them to do the right thing. Their goal is to minimize the amount of money they have to spend. You need a trial lawyer to fight for you to get the medical treatment and benefits you deserve. The insurance companies know that you do not understand or know all of your legal rights in workers’ compensation. The Judges are not allowed to give you legal advice as to whether a settlement is fair. Therefore, it is imperative that you have a lawyer reviewing everything. It is not worth risking your health and financial well being.
A few reasons why you should hire our office include:
- Family Owned & Operated – Honest and straight forward advice. Our clients enjoy knowing they have our family representing their family. We take it personal.
- A Combined 48 years of Experience – Let our experience work for you. We regularly take cases to trial and have presented in front of the Commission and Court of Appeals.
- Former Laborers and Construction workers- All of our lawyers have a background in construction and have worked in various industries. Our lawyers understand what really happens when someone gets hurt on the job.
- Our Lawyers pick up the phones- Our lawyers are known to pick up the phones when you call instead of staff.
- We only represent injured people and never insurance companies.
- Leader in our field- We receive a lot of clients from referrals from past clients and other lawyers. We actively attend conferences and present information to other lawyers and individuals on new issues and case law that changes Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation.
Jefferson City Division of Workers’ Compensation
The Jefferson City Division of Workers’ Compensation is one of the largest Division offices in Missouri. This Division is located at 3315 W Truman Blvd # 131, Jefferson City, MO 65109. It is also the same location where the Missouri Labor and Industrial Relations Commission decides cases on appeal.
The Jefferson City Division services the largest geographical area. Judges from the Jefferson City Division travel to various locations throughout Missouri to hear cases.
The areas services by the Jefferson City Division include:
Jefferson City Office
Docket Location: Boonville
Counties Covered: Cooper, Howard
Docket Location: Camdenton*
Counties Covered: Camden, Hickory, Morgan
Docket Location: Columbia
Counties Covered: Boone
Docket Location: Eldon*
Counties Covered: Miller
Docket Location: Fulton*
Counties Covered: Callaway
Docket Location: Hannibal
Counties Covered: Clark, Lewis, Marion, Pike, Ralls
Docket Location: Hermann
Counties Covered: Gasconade
Docket Location: Jefferson City*
Counties Covered: Cole, Maries, Moniteau, Osage
Docket Location: Kirksville
Counties Covered: Adair, Knox, Putnam, Schuyler, Scotland, Sullivan
Docket Location: Macon
Counties Covered: Linn, Macon, Shelby
Docket Location: Marshall
Counties Covered: Saline
Docket Location: Mexico
Counties Covered: Audrain, Montgomery
Docket Location: Moberly
Counties Covered: Chariton, Monroe, Randolph
Docket Location: Rolla
Counties Covered: Crawford, Dent, Phelps
Docket Location: Sedalia
Counties Covered: Benton, Pettis
*Indicates Docket Currently Held in Jefferson City. Always check your notice for information on where to attend your proceeding as locations may change.
Contact a Jefferson City Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Call us at 314-631-6777 to speak to an injury lawyer for a free initial consultation.
All of our cases are on a contingency fee basis. This means we do not get paid unless we receive compensation for you.